I love this picture. I'm having it made into a shirt that I will wear...and I'll probably get some made for my best friends as well. It represents to me doing something difficult that you may not have fully understood at the beginning. We all go through various points in life like that, don't we. (No question mark...that's a statement, not a question)
I guess I need to write. It helps me express what I'm not so good at speaking out loud, but needs to be said. I made the decision to delete my Facebook today. Years of pictures and data.....deleted. I can't possibly write down here all the feelings and events that led to that decision, but I still have this outlet. I could type to myself, but I guess it makes me feel good that someone may stumble on my blog at a time when my lessons and life events could help them in some way. For that reason, I will never make this blog private...and I will also never give names or say things that might personally identify one of my real-life associates unless I have permission to do so.
Disclaimer: I do hope not to offend any one, but I learned long ago that you just can't please all of the people all of the time. I am spiritual, but not religious by any means.
So, what's next. I've had this blog though many years and life events. I guess I am hoping to be positive and uplifting and helpful to the world. I'm sure I'll go through some Facebook withdrawl...and I'll need to figure out a new way to connect to friends....and click "like" on things. :)
Love and Light
Alisha
No comments:
Post a Comment