January 27, 2008

President Hinckley! :)


President Hinckley died just a couple hours ago. My first reaction was to smile and be happy for him. :) He just got to go home......he just finished his race......he lived an incredible and good life. I don't think death is sad for those who die. The ones who are sad are the ones who get left behind. :) I believe that there is life beyond this earth. Death is not sad because it is not final. I have hope that I will see people I love, who have died, again some day....and it will be a happy reunion. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I very much agree. I think I missed you while you were up here and that makes me sad but I think we are going to try to come down this summer. :)

BTW, you've been TAGGED! You're IT!
Visit my blog at www.zengertroop.blogspot.com to see the rules and play with me.

♥ you! Me

Post a Comment