November 10, 2010

Been married a month.....

Cory and I went to see Bryan Adam in concert last night....it was amazing, just him and his acoustic guitar and one great piano player. :) After the concert, Cory reminded me that it was our one month anniversary.

I asked our photographer to do more documentary style pictures of the wedding since I don't like to pose for pictures and I don't like pictures that look posed. Maybe it's from the years of taking ultra cheesy wedding pictures at way too many weddings....or maybe it's from the fact that our family pulls faces instead of smiles when the camera snaps. I have to blame it on Dad who taught us all to do that. :)

The wedding day was beautiful and a little cold. We went up a week early to set up....and it rained every day. I was slightly worried that the rain would ruin our outdoor plans, but we got lucky and had perfect weather for the whole day. The leaves in the canyon were all just starting to turn. Family and friends there as witnesses. One of our best friends acting as Officient. Simple, meaningful ceremony. Lots of hugs and kisses.

Time for the party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment