December 14, 2010

Flying hair....

...is the best way I could think of to describe this picture. The party after the wedding was really a lot of fun. I love all kinds of music, but music that really makes you want to tap your toes and dance is bluegrass. :) We had the most awesome band ever, Brushfire, who made the dancing possible. I'd like to plan another event just to invite them to play again.

I see two kinds of blogs out there....one kind for deep thoughts, like an online journal for the world to see....the other for family and friend updates, the way we used to send out mass emails or Christmas cards with the skinny on what's happened during the year. I guess I haven't been blogging so much in the past 6 months or so because I have been coming away from the online journal type of blog (my journal is just for me again) and wanting to use it for family updates....but feeling overwhelmed by the amount of information that still hasn't been done about the wedding...and that was more than 2 months ago. Is it possible to catch up....and is it still relevant?

PS...I'm not sending out Christmas cards this year. So, don't feel offended if you don't get one....because you won't. :) Based on the current situation with my ability to get information out...you may get a St. Patty's Day card...or maybe not. As you know, my love for you is not shown by getting a piece of glossy paper in the mail. :)

PPS...If you remember back to May when I said I could finally rest from all the charter work because the application was done? You may now feel free to laugh heartily and say "I told you so". I spend just as much time now, if not more, than before it was done....and now I believe Ava when she said she cried as they walked through their newly opened school because the charter board told them they were now done with the easy part. I now believe the work will never really be over....but it WILL be worth it. :)

Love and Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment