...the music wasn't to your liking. :) I was told that some people weren't shaking a leg at our party with the bluegrass band. It honestly never entered my mind that people wouldn't love to dance to this kind of music at an outdoor fall party. I was having too much fun dancing myself to notice. :)
I promise that whatever music you have at your party...I will dance to it...if it won't embarass you. :)
Love and Namaste
2 comments:
John and I just laughed our butts off!!! That picture is awesome!!!!
Sweety, your band sounded awesome and I'm just too fat to get out there and dance - even though I would have TOTALLY loved to. In fact I could have been tempted more if I'd stayed longer :). It was you and Cory's party, not anyone elses - you need not apologize for anything. Remember that. I love you!
Post a Comment