I think it might be "a spare moment". :) After spending over 80 hours working to finish this charter application in the past 4 weeks.....it is done. The only things I would call "missing" now are little things to make it more classy- things that would be a bonus. They will still be added before we send it out to review, but little fixes will take me mere minutes compared to the long hours I have been spending in the writing and researching. I am grateful for all the help from the entire team that has made this possible. We have a strong application and we will open a great school!! I can now say with confidence that I feel qualified to open and run a charter school. By forcing us to find out all these things for the application, we know how a school works. :)
I have a couple more minutes here before I leave for work. What to talk about?
Turning 30 was just how I imagined it would be. I feel no different other than the thought that I should act older. :) But I won't. :) Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts and thoughtful gifts. :) What will the next 10 years be like? I have not had the time to sit and make goals yet...but my first 30 years were full of love and learning. I can only wish for more of the same.

This pretty pink geranium sits by my kitchen window. It's so happy just soaking up the sun rays. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment