April 25, 2010

I'm having hair regret

Every time I cut my hair, I wish I hadn't. It seems I forget the painful process of growing my hair back out again, much like some women describe how they have "forgotten" the pains of giving birth. I cut it this time because I was tired of spending 15 minutes to dry my hair every time I washed it. The girl cut off more than a foot, at my request....and I guess I'll eventually get used to it...when it grows out again. :)

I also miss being blonde.


2 comments:

The Childs said...

Isn't it funny that when somebody chops their hair there is always someone who is trying to grow theirs out. That is me now and I can't believe you cut your hair!

FireMedicMom said...

I am now among those trying to grow their hair out. :) I'm going back to my expensive hair girl to see if she can make my hair happy again. :)

Post a Comment