October 15, 2011

My ears are still ringing...

...but it was such a great concert!

Cory tried to surprise me with tickets, but surprises don't usually work well with me...so I looked forward to this concert for over a month.

A couple years ago we went to a Boys Like Girls concert, and were nearly trampled by a mob of crazed teenagers.  This concert was no different...but we were expecting it this time.  After a butt to my face, Cory's elbow to the guy's back, another girl's elbow to my face and hair in my mouth (this is what happens to a short person in a crowd of dancing people)....we decided to move to the back where we could watch the concert peacefully.  We were still close enough to see their faces...so I was willing to give up my 6 inches of standing space in trade for no more sweaty armpits in my face and the ability to move if someone in the crowd farted.

Yellowcard was amazing live.  I love singing along to the songs when you can hear the whole crowd singing along too.  It was some great positive energy.   I can't wait to see them again!  No, I don't think I'm getting too old for stuff like this.  :)

1 comment:

It's Not Perfect said...

Psh...You are NEVER too old...that's my motto and I'm sticking to it! =P

Post a Comment