January 11, 2009

Brownie Crust is yummy......

I made a pan of brownies last night, as I do most Friday nights. I baked them in my circular baking stone pan. The inside part of brownies is usually too gooie until they cool off significantly....so I ate all the brownie crust in a circle around the pan. It was so yummy. :) I've always liked brownie crust....but now I think it is my favorite. :) The only thing that would have made it better would have been if I remembered to buy vanilla ice cream to go with it.

DJ picked Emma up early...last night instead of this morning. I miss that kid when she isn't with me. :) I figure DJ must miss her equally as much when he doesn't get to be with her, so I don't begrudge him their time together. I just miss snuggling with my little baby girl and watching her fall asleep. I enjoy holding her while she is sleeping just as much now as I did when she was a newborn. I love to see her sweet face and her innocence while she is snoozing cozy on my lap.

Since Emma was gone, I did get to watch some of MY shows last night. :) I watched the new Scrubs episodes and then watched a bunch of old Scrubs episodes that were saved on the DVR. :)

It was a very good night. :)

Namaste, friends. :)

2 comments:

It's Not Perfect said...

just read all three postings =] and you is PERFECT just the way you are - I wouldn't have you any other way =] LOVE YOU!

Mikey said...

Sweetheart,
It has been awhile since I read your blog and I am always impressed by what an amazing person you are. I love you so much and am proud of you! It takes such strength to leartn and do the things you do. When life gave you lemons you have definetly made the sweetest lemonade ever!

Post a Comment