Do you guys remember that song from "White Christmas"? I was just singing it in my head when I looked at these pictures...of course, we are missing Bubba, Amber and Sarah. We'll have to take more pics when we get together again. :)
We took these last week at my house. It was quite fun to have Heather's family and the Boo visiting. Emma and Jaron got along about 50% of the time....which I think is an improvement. :) She told me this morning that she wants a little sister, not a little brother because boys are hard to get along with. :) ha ha ha ha
Sisters are such a blessing. We have private jokes, nicknames for each other, and unconditional love. I feel like I can talk to my sisters about anything and get understanding in return without judgment, and I hope they feel the same about me.
I'm really grateful we can laugh together. I am the nerdiest of all of us....I'm the oldest, but the shortest and the most juvenile. :)
My favorite part of this picture is Jaron's half pucker face. :)
1 comment:
cute pics lishy :D ha ha ha i like them :D
Post a Comment