May 11, 2009

Brian Regan Live :)

Yep...front row and these were the best pictures I could get of him. :) They said no flash photography....I was just trying to be obedient. :)
I have to say that it was money well spent to see Brian Regan live. :) His whole show was so funny that our faces hurt at the end from laughing so hard. :) Face muscles are the kind of muscles where I welcome the pain....it means I'm having a great time. :) It was also great to be in the front row...we got to see all his funny facial expressions. :) Cory was even wearing the same shirt as Brian Regan. :) ha ha ha. We went with a bunch of friends from work....and I couldn't believe how many other people we saw there that we knew. Good times had by all. Thank you, Brian, for sharing your inner mind with us and making us laugh! :) He came out for an encore and people started yelling out from the audience some of his older jokes they wanted to hear. He did the snow cone bit....and I swear it never gets less funny....maybe even better because I got to see his face along with it. If you STILL haven't checked out Brian Regan, you absolutely MUST. He is hillarious and his comedy is completely clean of profanity. www.brianregan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment