May 22, 2009

Graduation Day

My baby is graduating from Kindergarten! I can't believe it really. She has grown and learned a lot during the school year. She had a really great teacher! Here are some pictures from the end of the year performance they did to show us some of the things they all learned. It was very cute. :) Emma was very excited to have her Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Humphries and cousin Craig there. :)
Emma's social life forced me to be more social this year! :) She made a lot of good friends in her class and wanted to have play dates with all of them.....so I was forced to get out of my comfort zone and talk to the mom's of her friends, meet them and become friends with them. I'm glad for her cute little friendships and I really hope she stays friends with these girls as they go through school.
Emma with her Grandma, Grandpa and cousin Craig. Craig has become one of her favorite cousins to play with this year- and her Grandparents have been so nice to watch her every time I work. It really makes me glad that Emma can spend time in a place where she is safe and loved.
Here is Emma with one of her best friends, Jaycee. It was fun for me to go help out in the classroom and get to know the kids. It was cute for me to see how they all grew taller, lost teeth and watch their individual creativity. They all got their work done, but they all did it differently- and it was just nice for me to be able to watch their creative process. :)

So, welcome summer break! We have a lot of fun planned before Emma and I go back to school in the fall! :)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment