


We checked off item number 2 (of 29) on our project list this past weekend....tiling the hallway. :) It's the hallway that leads from the old part of the house to the new. Back before the addition, it was a long closet. Long story...bla bla...the carpet in the hallway is different than the carpet in the new part of the house. It never seriously bothered me, but it was always a project I wanted to do someday to change it. We already had the leftover tile and grout in the garage. All we had to do was buy the quickset concrete and borrow the tile tools from a friend. It cost under $20. :)
Another bonus was that someone had left muddy footprints on that old carpet that I never could get out. It's all gone now. :) And Cory is so good that you really can't tell it ever was different. I didn't feel like I was helping very much....so Cory taught me how to mix the concrete with a long handled drill and I made him some toast and I cleaned the dirty grout water. That was my contribution. He did the rest. He is a pro. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment