October 7, 2009

Fall is here....not HERE.....

...but it feels like fall if you drive about an hour into the mountains. :) We've started to have some chilly mornings, but this time of year in the desert is so so pleasant. :) We stopped our drive at a little lake. Emma wanted to know if there was a plastic bag in the car....I found one and she used it to fill with water and water all the little plants that she deemed as "thirsty". After watering, she said, "That should last them through the winter."



I love the fall.....the colors, the cooler air, the pruning and planting. :) I always take my vacation time in the fall as well....which reminds me, only 8 more days until we go to Mommy's house. Isn't Cory's Papa Smurf beard filling out nicely?

1 comment:

The Childs said...

Way to go on the marathon! I wish I could have been there. I miss the fall down there. We skipped fall up here and went straight to winter. Wish I was there!

Post a Comment