February 1, 2008

I've been tagged? Oh.....joy :)

Ha HA Ha......well, I just wanted to say that I love seeing people blog. It's such a good way to keep track of what's going on with peeps when we're all so busy. :)

BTW....if anyone wanders about my links to family and friends......I am trying to keep all personal info to a minimum. It's my way of protecting me and you. NOT trying to be impersonal at all. :)

PS- pretty cool we all had postings about President Hinckley. :)

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

--------------------------------------------

* 10 Years Ago: I was living in Silver Spring, Maryland where I got interested in fire/ems and started volunteering at the Kensington VFD. Good times.......

* On My To-Do List: long term or short term? That's a pretty wide open question, and I'm not big on making lists....just ask the BOO. :)

* 5 places that I've lived: Provo/Springfield, MO/SLC/Silver Spring, MD/Nephi/St. George

* 5 jobs I have had: Paramedic/FF, EMS instructor, secretary, youth counselor, photographer

* What I would do if I became a billionaire: put it in the bank and live off the interest....I'd still work because I love my job. I'd pay off my house and the houses of my family.

* Bad habits: holding a grudge, overthinking things, being too quiet, not answering the phone when I'm in a bad mood. :) ha ha ha....confessions!!!!

* Things I enjoy: running, reading, a nice warm cup of hot chocolate, a hot bath.......again with the lists..... :)

I am now tagging: I don't know that many people with blogs......you've all been tagged. Sorry to break the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment