What a great title for Valentine's Day, right? At least I caught your attention. :) Some of you are like.....that is SO true! Some of you are like.....that is SO wrong! :) Good for ALL of you! :) No matter what you feel, you are right. I'm mostly talking about that romantic stuff you see in the movies. That stuff bites because it just isn't real.
To celebrate this special holiday, I did a project at work. I took my camera around with the intent of taking a picture of every person I talked to during the day. I didn't catch everyone because I honestly forgot to ask some people. Only a few asked why, and most smiled. :)
Love is a special thing felt in different ways by each one of us. Each one of these people pictured had an effect on my life today. Some I consider to be best friends, some I just met today and some I see all the time but don't know as well as I could. I can say that I feel love for each of them.....but in very different ways. Today was a great day because it was filled with people, laughter, cookies, smiles and genuine kindness. :) It had nothing to do with romance. :) So Happy Love Day to you all....not the romantic kind, but the kind that is real. :p

a great crew!
























1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha ha ! You got a pic of Chris!! :D
Post a Comment