For those who have not heard....we now have 3 dogs. :) Conessa is Emma's dog and I really couldn't bear the thought of getting rid of Maizy like DJ wanted. A friend of mine just started a business picking up dog crap in people's yards called "Dookie Duty"- what a GREAT idea, right? I'm gonna hire him because it's just worth it to pay someone to do the chores you don't enjoy. :)I've spent the better part of today working on charter school stuff. Just got off a conference call with one of the members of the state charter school board. Our first application was denied. We have some kinks to work out before we turn it back in, but it's still a dream I'm holding on to. It's just going to take a little while longer than I planned. :) It's probably all just as it should be, and we will be able to see the wisdom in the timing later. :) Here I am throwing out a goal to the universe- the school will be open for the 2011 school year. :)
I also need to give huge a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my birthday sister, Anne and birthday brother, Darren! :) I found out Anne was my birthday sister when I worked with her husband at Avis during paramedic school. He would always say how alike we were and was never surprised when my opinions and mannerisms matched hers. :) We don't get to hang out and chat very much at all....but I think of her often and wish we could! To D, who is still just a youngster, enjoy your day skiing! Level 6, homie!! Fo Shizzle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment