September 12, 2009

Emma's recent randomness :)

Our cousin, Shigetaka, sent all the kids summer kimonos.  Emma was so excited to put it on.  I'm not sure if I put it on right or not.  :)  Especially the Obi....I'll have to get Obaachan to show me the right way.  Emma calls this her special dress. 
She has also wanted to help out with household chores more often recently.  :)  Here she is doing the dishes.  Of course, she promptly asks me for some change right after the chore is done.  At this point, she doesn't really get the concept of what money is worth....so as long as she gets "a coin" she is happy.  She says she is saving up for a littlest petshop castle.  :)  Oh, boy!
Lately, at bedtime, I send Emma in to brush her teeth and come back to find that she has made herself a sink full of bubbles.  Heck- she's having fun AND washing her face at the same time.  
She makes all kinds of different beards, calls herself "BubbleBeard", and laughs to herself until mean mommy makes her drain the sink and go to bed.  :)
She lost another tooth last week.  I was at work and she called me all excited.  She said she was carrying a toy computer around and she tripped and it knocked her in the mouth and her tooth popped out.  :)  She asked the tooth fairy to wait and come the next night because if she brings her lost teeth to school she gets a tooth shaped tooth holder.  :)  Her two front teeth are finally starting to come in.  She calls them her beaver teeth.  :)
Emma loves to take the top off the Jeep until her hair starts blowing in her face.  I think I took this picture just as her Mickey Mouse hat blew off her head.  
Emma loves hot dogs....with squiggly mustard and ketchup in a straight line.  :)  This hot dog we got her at the fair was enormous....and she ate all but the last inch of it.  She kept using words like "delectible" and "mighty tasty".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment