So far at Tuacahn this year, we've seen Annie and Aida. We were lucky enough to get front row seats to all the shows and they have all been wonderful. :) Aida was written by Elton John. The only thing I knew about it was that it was set in Egypt and was about a prince and princess. It was a nice play. The singing was marvelous, the dancing was great, the costumes were extraordinary. We had a great experience, but none of the songs were memorable and the story was only so so. Glad to see it, but not one I am dying to see again. We have tickets for Footloose here in the next couple of weeks....all I remember about Footloose is Kevin Bacon dancing at the Lehi Roller Mills. :) Should be good. The part of "Kevin Bacon" is being played by one of the dancers from SYTYCD from 2 seasons ago. He is also in Aida...awesome dancer....a LOT shorter than I imagined. :)
September 10, 2009
GNO!!
So far at Tuacahn this year, we've seen Annie and Aida. We were lucky enough to get front row seats to all the shows and they have all been wonderful. :) Aida was written by Elton John. The only thing I knew about it was that it was set in Egypt and was about a prince and princess. It was a nice play. The singing was marvelous, the dancing was great, the costumes were extraordinary. We had a great experience, but none of the songs were memorable and the story was only so so. Glad to see it, but not one I am dying to see again. We have tickets for Footloose here in the next couple of weeks....all I remember about Footloose is Kevin Bacon dancing at the Lehi Roller Mills. :) Should be good. The part of "Kevin Bacon" is being played by one of the dancers from SYTYCD from 2 seasons ago. He is also in Aida...awesome dancer....a LOT shorter than I imagined. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment