April 26, 2008

Enjoying each moment

Here is Emma on our latest hike in ZNP. We found a nice little spot down by the river where there was a lot of sand to play in. She built a few things with the wet sand, and we had a nice little walk down the river. I thought I heard the bus driver say it was a mile....I'm sure it was about 3. :)
The sand and Emma's toes. :)

We finally got tickets to the Stadium of Fire- they've been putting a few up each week on a charity auction, and we won one of the packages this last go round.
http://www.freedomfestival.org/public/stadium The seats are even pretty much where I wanted to sit in the first place. So, Emma is thrilled- and DJ's friends at work thought it would be funny to put Hannah Montana stuff all over his desk at work after they found out he would be going to such a "girly" thing. It's a lot more than just Hannah Montana- but whatever. They hung up a poster of H.M. and changed his desktop and screen savers and a bunch of funny stuff. I have to thank them- Emma loved the Hannah Montana poster- it's now hanging in her room. :)

I've been feeling really flabby this week- probably because it's getting warm and I have to start thinking about
wearing shorts to run in. I want to have a good marathon time at the Saint George Marathon this year, so I looked up Jeff Galloway's marathon training and I'm going to follow it to the "t" this summer and fall. Only 18 more weeks to train for my best SG Marathon time ever!!!! The Hurricane Half Marathon is coming up this weekend. Judy and I will be running it- I'll post some fun pictures after the race on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment