What do you think about this one Bubba?I was sitting in a living room with white carpet with a bunch of people from our family. I noticed a white spider crawling up on my hand and I got up to take it outside. When I got to the door to release it, it bit the inside of my palm. I went back inside and noticed that it must have been a mother spider because hundreds of tiny white spiders started coming out of the carpet. I asked for a vacuum cleaner and someone pointed to the closet. I opened the closet door to find an ancient vacuum cleaner- like those huge ones that weigh more than I do- but I didn't want to get it out because it was covered with about 5 years worth of cobwebs. A man I didn't know got the vacuum out for me and cleaned it off. When I started vacuuming the carpet, it was actually a carpet cleaner...like the ones that shampoo and then suck the water back in. As I cleaned the carpet, I could see hundreds of these tiny white spiders being sucked up into the vacuum. Then I told everyone to stay off the carpet for a while since it would be wet.
1 comment:
haha, was I in ur dream????...oh and bythe way i know what it means...GIVE ME A CHALLANGE!!!! ...jk:)
Post a Comment