December 28, 2008

Rock Band Rocks :)

Me and Emma went up to the literally frozen north to spend Christmas with my family. :) They actually waited for us to get there before they all opened presents. :) We made pretty good time, considering the weather said it was supposed to be the worst snow storm of the year....it was pretty clear through about half of the drive- snowy and icy over the mountain passes....I felt pretty confident in the Jeep. Maybe I'm too confident. :) Anyways....we opened presents and pretty much played Rock Band for the rest of the day together. We switched off playing all the different instruments and singing. Emma loved the singing. :)
Again....the battle to let anyone take a picture of Bubba.....she is so cute. :)
Grandpa and Jaron. :)
Jaron told me that "fart" was a bad word. I asked him who told him that. He said his mom did....so I told him I was going to say "fart" to his mom. Then I got in trouble and had to say sorry to Hedge for saying "fart". :) Jaron forgave me. :) Bodily functions or conversations about them always come up when we all get together. :)
Joseph, the wise. :) The AWESOME. :) That's a wicked awesome goatee! :)
Hedge found a song that wasn't beneath her....jk. :)
Emma wowed everyone with the splits! :)
When Emma opened this present she shouted out- "It's what I always wanted!" She ran to the bathroom and put it on right away and wore it for two days straight.
Christmas morning at home- Emma opening gifts from her parents and grandparents.
It was a lovely Christmas, really. :) As soon as Emma's little eyes popped open, I called DJ and he came over to watch Emma open her gifts.
Emma went to bed willingly- without the TV on Christmas Eve. She wanted to be sure Santa didn't miss our house! I think she was asleep in like 5 minutes. When she woke up she told me she had heard sleigh bells- and she ran out to find this dollhouse Santa left for her. She admired all the rooms and was so excited that Santa had gotten her letter with the picture of the dollhouse she wanted. :) " It has an elevator and a garden and a disco ball!"
Christmas Eve...Emma wanted to dress up like Mrs. Claus. The Christmas weekend was a great time!

1 comment:

Awesome LaTerry said...

It's true, it is an awesome goatee :P

Post a Comment