No....this is not a new curse word. :) It's a painful disease I seem to get about once a month. :) I was going to post a picture of what it looks like.....but some people might have been sicked out by it. :) It usually doesn't hurt as much as it does this time around. Ouchie! Here is the positive side of it all.....it's not preventing me from living, it's not on my face, and it will be gone in about a week. :) Two other things have made my day happy....ok, maybe a couple more than two.....
First, Emma helped me put out all our nativity scenes around the house. I try to collect unique ones- especially ones from different countries. Emma did a show for me with all the nativity characters using my book light for a spotlight. :)
Second, I called to see if I could get any closer seats to the Brian Regan show than row V, cause I want to see the expressions on his face! I got front row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Third, the sun just came out from behind the clouds. :)
Fourth, I feel loved. I am blessed.
Namaste.
2 comments:
Ooh... I want to see the picture of your shingles! There is a positive side to everything... as you very well know. Congrats on your front row tickets. Very awesome. Enjoy the Holidays!!
gotta love herpes. I do. It keeps me employed.
Post a Comment