Emma has started writing me notes that I can sound out if I'm really patient.....she mostly writes me funny ones. This is one example I thought was the funniest. She giggled as I read it. :) I wrote the translation below...see if you can decipher it the way she wrote it. :) If she's mad at me, she'll write me a note and stick it in my pocket and run away. It usually has a picture of a girl with long eyelashes and a multitude of tears running down her face. I'll open it and run after her and ask her if I made her sad...and she'll just laugh and say yes. I tease her now when she starts to whine that I think I'm about to get a crying picture in my pocket. :) That usually makes her laugh and she'll go draw me one. I'm saving them all for when she grows up. :)
February 28, 2009
Emma's notes :)
Emma has started writing me notes that I can sound out if I'm really patient.....she mostly writes me funny ones. This is one example I thought was the funniest. She giggled as I read it. :) I wrote the translation below...see if you can decipher it the way she wrote it. :) If she's mad at me, she'll write me a note and stick it in my pocket and run away. It usually has a picture of a girl with long eyelashes and a multitude of tears running down her face. I'll open it and run after her and ask her if I made her sad...and she'll just laugh and say yes. I tease her now when she starts to whine that I think I'm about to get a crying picture in my pocket. :) That usually makes her laugh and she'll go draw me one. I'm saving them all for when she grows up. :)
1 comment:
ok. So that is the funniest note I have ever seen. Almost peed my pants. Emma your my favorite and I love you :D
Post a Comment