January 19, 2010

Bring on the Rain

Rain in the desert is so nice. It has the most earthy and comforting smell when the rain wets the sand and the sagebrush. And yes, even though it is still January, it makes me hopeful for an early spring. :) The daffodils are already peeking...so bring on the rain and the warmer weather already...I'm ready to dig and plant the seeds I've been gathering and providing fake winter to in my refrigerator. :)

I saw the new Fame this past weekend and it just wasn't what I expected it to be. The only part I really liked was the very end where the kids did their senior concert....and that because I am imagining something similar to that for the charter school.

We also went to play lasertag this past weekend, and I was reminded of another Big Dream. I have always wanted to open a lasertag/paintball place here in our city. I'll start working on that once the charter school opens its doors and I have a little free time on my hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment