It's been an unusually cold winter and I'm missing being outside. I can't wait to spend my days out in the yard again when the weather starts to warm a little. I can't wait to get back out into the mountains and red rocks to explore again when the sun starts warming this part of the earth again. I can't wait to watch the seeds push their way out of the dirt. I can't wait to see the fruit trees flower.
I love all the seasons, because we need them all....I'm just anxiously waiting for Spring to arrive, and glad it will be here soon. :)
1 comment:
You and me both. I'm needing to go get a little more dirt and potting soil for my tulips that want to come through right now. But I so can't wait to get out and enjoy the warm spring weather.
Post a Comment