January 14, 2010

I love you

In my opinion, I have the best man out there. :) Meaning, of course, that he is my perfect companion and he knows exactly how to make me feel loved.

Last year about this time, we built a greenhouse together because we are both self-proclaimed plant nerds. :) You might laugh if you saw us jumping for joy over new seedlings or how big our tomato plants are getting....and we would laugh along with you because we're happy being plant nerds. :)

Cory always does some kind of project to surprise me when I'm at work. Last week, he built me another shelf in the greenhouse (because we're running out of room in there) and put this "I love you" sign on it. :) He said it has two purposes...one so I know he loves me whenever I walk into the greenhouse and the other so the plants know they are loved. :)

We believe in good energy...yes, even in showing love to our silent plants. :) We saw a project where water responds to good or bad energy in the form of creating ice crystals. Here is a link to just one YouTube video about it. There are a bunch if you find it interesting. Then we found other projects where people had done a similar thing using rice. Basically, being kind and loving has positive effects on whomever or whatever it is directed to. :)

Much love. :)

1 comment:

CharlieJo said...

I love it! wish I was a plant nerd, I'm terrible at keeping plants alive. I didn't get my dads green thumb. ;) I've heard of the good energy/ice crystals project. that is fascinating. ;) just shows you that love is a lot stronger than we believe. (btw love reading your blog!)

Post a Comment