January 10, 2010

Reflection

...and so I have to suppose that there really is no end to learning. Every day some unexpected, some un-asked for lesson. But if I were to pause and be honest with myself, I would probably agree that a day without some lesson learned would be a boring or a wasted day.

Over the past years, it has been a long process of learning to get this charter school to the point it's at today. A long process of trial and error and failure and picking up the pieces and starting again. I learned two days ago that there was/is a really simple way to do what I have spent 4 years doing.....but if I had not gone through the process myself, I would not be prepared in the way I am now and I would not have gained the knowledge that research and time and experience have given.

I do not begrudge any of these lessons learned or the way God chooses to teach me. I do not begrudge the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment