June 7, 2008

I've got the BLAH's

This picture describes my mood of the past week. BLAH. I mean things are going alright, the world is full of beauty and I have nothing to really complain about. I guess there have to be BLAH times to appreciate the fun and exciting times, right? It probably has to do with the fact that DJ and I are going through another one of those times where we just can't agree. blah blah blah blah blady blah blah blah.

We saw Kung Fu Panda last night. I love Jack Black! The movie was very cute and witty and taught a nice little lesson to boot! My favorite scene was the fight the Panda and his Master have over the dumplings when the Panda's training is supposedly complete. :)

That's all for today.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. You look pretty.

Sarah And John said...

So Our Wedding Made You Feel Blah? Sad! Im Sorry! lol.

Post a Comment