



I haven't posted for a while...it's mostly because life has been crazy. I have been able to take some really nice hikes into the hills. These pictures are a few from the hundreds I've taken lately.
DJ and I have been separated for a little more than a month now. Besides my fear of someone breaking into the house (I DO sleep with a gun)and having some freaky dreams of people breaking into the house and me shooting them....things are going ok. :) I am even more grateful for family and good friends with every day that passes. I am happy to be in this place....learning. :)
Emma is doing well too. :) She enjoys spending time with DJ and time with me. She is doing well in school and really loves her dance classes and piano class. Check out her quotes in the right sideline...I added some new ones today.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment