
I know what you're thinking....those toes are too long to be yours...and you'd be right. :) They are Emma's feet. :)
As an update to my last post about righty- we went to the doctor and the doctor said that I've inflamed the lining around my bone. He said it sounded like a stress fracture in my second metatarsal...which is the most common place to have a stress fracture(according to the doc)...so we took x-rays. No fracture, but inflammation and pain. He said that while you're walking, your feet are supporting your body weight...and while you run, your feet are supporting 8 times your body weight because of the impact. He gave me lots of options...and basically said not to run for a month because it could easily turn into a fracture and I don't want that. :) He also told me I should find some other forms of exercise to take the place of running.
So, knowing me and my fear of balls flying at my head....give me some ideas of high energy sports that will help me reduce stress and burn calories like running does. :)
Namaste
1 comment:
"fear of balls coming at my head"...LMBO...
Post a Comment