
So, I started to wonder yesterday if people get sick of my ramblings...and would rather just hear about the daily goings on. :) Then I thought that this blog stuff is just for me and the people who care about me...so I'll just write about what I want. :)
On to my owie foot! No freakin' way I'm posting a picture of MY feet! I've always been called pygmy toes and people laugh at their stubbiness. :) The thing about feet is that you just never truly appreciate them until they hurt! Am I right? :) I've been really blessed that my feet take me where I want to go every day. My feet and I have gone hundreds...thousands of miles together. :) I take care of them just like they are a part of me. :) I paint their nails (always orange with sparkles) and give them massages every day. I refuse to go to the doctor for most issues....but my feet get special doctor's appointments because I just can't function without them. I'm taking my right foot to the doctor today, in fact. During the marathon, my right foot cramped up something awful and made it painful to finish. I took a 2 week break from running- let my body recover- and started back up yesterday. The right foot didn't like it much. About 2 miles in to the run, I switched shoes thinking it might help. It helped a little bit...but 6 miles and my foot was screaming. Since my feet love to run, I'm taking righty to the doctor to be checked out today. I'm sure he'll be fine and we'll be back on track tomorrow. :)
As for the picture above...I've always been interested in reflexology...that massaging different parts of the foot can influence other organs in the body. I don't know a ton about it, but I do know that a foot massage makes the whole day better. :)
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment