
If you click on this picture, you can see a cute little waterfall just up from where I was standing. It was like heaven down by this river with the trees and the sound of the rushing water over the smooth stones. It was a perfect day, warm in the sunshine.

From the top of the trail, you would never know such a beautiful place waited at the bottom. It's a trail I had never been on before....just decided to turn off the road and follow it. It starts out all in the black lava rock and goes steeply down into a beautiful river bed. The smoke from a controlled burn nearby made the mountains look so pretty! :)

The mountains almost looked like a painting in the distance. I saw lots of pretty cacti and even saw a coyote.

This time in life is so interesting. I am learning so much right now that I never imagined I would...or ever would have to. Learning is good. I just hope I can take what I'm learning now and remember it so I don't have to re-learn again in a few years. :)
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment