I forgot I had been tagged....so, here it is. Wait...do I want to share my quirks with everyone? Oh, they're probably very apparent to everyone anyway....enjoy the laugh! :)1. If you've been to my house and wondered why there is a box of baby bum wipies on the back of every toilet, I'm about to tell you. :) For the squeamish among you, skip to number 2. ha ha ha. I am a freak about things being clean...I wipe the counter, the faucet, the entire toilet, the floorboards, etc every time I'm in the bathroom. It's probably mostly because while I'm sitting on the can, I'm looking around and noticing the little flecks of dirt and such that need to be WIPED. :) Oh, and they are also for wiping your butt. If toilet paper doesn't quite cut it for you...as it sometimes doesn't for me...the wipes are there. Yes, they are flushable. I buy the packages that say "flushable wipes".
2. I sometimes don't get out of my pajamas until like 3 or 4 or sometimes even 5 o'clock. On those days when I don't run and don't have the time to shower, I usually stay in my pj's (sweats and a t-shirt) while I do my housework or yardwork. On those days, I refuse to do any errands that take me out in public...I just put them off to the next day...and I really try to scurry out of sight when I think the neighbors might be frightened. You might wonder why I even try and get dressed after spending the whole day in my jammies....it's mostly for things like meetings or not wanting to embarass Emma when taking her to her various nightly activities.
3. Everything I eat is a mixture of several things. No matter what I'm eating, it all gets mixed together in a bowl. If I can't mix it together like a big stew...like when I'm at a restaurant and I have to be civilized...I'll put two or three different things on my fork so they can be friends. Favorite foods are things that are already mixed up and thrown together like pizza with lots of toppings or those mashed potato bowls from KFC.
4. I eat bread in a funny way. When I buy a new loaf of bread from the store and it's nice and soft, I like to pick out the 3rd or 4th piece and eat it plain. First I peel off the crust and smoosh it flat with my fingers and eat it. The middle is the best...that's why I save it for last. I roll it up into a ball and eat the ball of soft smooshy bread. Does anyone else do this? I'm wierd, yes, I know.
5. I sing everywhere I go...and I don't much care who hears me or what they think. Ok- well, I sing more softly while in a public place. I tend to belt out my favorite songs while I'm alone (or with Emma and the dogs). I play music wherever I am and whatever I'm doing during the day. If my windows are open, you might hear me singing loudly while I do housework. I figure the shower is just where everyone can sing freely- so you'll hear me there too. Singing is just like talking...with music :) It makes me happy, so I do it all the time.
6. Vaccuming is my favorite chore each day. I'm surprised my vaccum is still alive because it gets used at least 3 times a day. I love to see how much dirt gets picked up from each room...and somehow it makes me feel safer when I see the dirt in the vaccum cannister instead of it being hidden in the carpet or the couch or whatever.
Namaste. :)
1 comment:
Lol I SO LOVE YOU! Adore the pic too - it's awesome!
Post a Comment