Emma and I took a hike with a big bunch of friends yesterday. We packed a little lunch and the kids had a great time! I took about 100 pictures, but these few are a good summary of the day. :) The kids really enjoyed each others company. We hiked in a place called the Red Rocks...and they all wondered why it wasn't called the Orange rocks because the rocks look more orange than red. I have to agree with them. :)
The kids got really good at posing for pictures...
Here is Emma yodelling...she wanted to see if she could cause an avalanche in this canyon we were hiking in. I wish I could have gotten a video...but I wasn't fast enough with the camera.
I just thought Emma looked really pretty in this picture.
Emma loves all living things...here is her flower...she put it in some water so it could live. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment