November 16, 2008
iEmma
Emma is into a show called iCarly on Nickelodeon. :) She asked me if we could make a webshow since we have a camera and a computer and the internet. :) I told her it wasn't as easy as they make it look on TV. :) I have no idea how to do something like that, in fact. So, here is her first movie that she made all by herself. I thought it was pretty stinkin' cute. At the end you'll hear her say something about a radio station...our favorite thing to listen to lately is Les Mis, and her favorite song is the one where Jean Val Jean is singing, "Who am I? 24601!!!!" Luckily, you get to hear her favorite song in this short video. :)
Emma loves to perform...watching her and her love for singing and dancing and comedy...it just reminds me of why I wanted to build this charter school...it's for her and kids like her. :)
1 comment:
I actually have a friend who has a website where he made a TV show. You remember me showing you that? I'm not sure how he made it. Here's that website: http://www.watchtheplace.com
Post a Comment