The grape vines that literally looked dead yesterday have started to sprout their leaves. :)
These baby tomatoes just came up...about 2 weeks after they were expected. I am thinking they probably got planted too deep. :) All the plants that were started at the same time have been taken out to the big garden- and these will get planted in a couple weeks. In the mean time, we bought some tomato plants that will start producing in about a month....rather than wait for these. :)
I made another strawberry bed- now there are two in the yard. :) The ones in this bed started in the greenhouse- so they all have baby strawberries on them. The ones in the other bed have been outside all year....so I don't know if they'll bud this year or not....but we love strawberries, so we are hoping to get a LOT. :)
All the flowers are blooming now. :) Daffodils are my very favorite flower. I get to see these every day from my window. :)Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment