Rear end shots :)
There will be no rear end shots in this posting....but I say that be a segway into the story about these pictures. :) Mom came to visit this week- stopped by my house for a day on her way to Hedgie's graduation, and we all went to see Boo's final semester dance performance. It's been nice out, so I had the top off the Jeep. It was the first time Mom had been in a Jeep with the top down in over 20 years, she said. :) Mom REALLY likes to take pictures...of everything....especially pictures that aren't posed. So, I will steal some pictures from Mom, hopefully, when she gets home or emails them to me- but we took probably over 100 pictures- posed and not- during our day together. :) The Boo and I were teasing Mom because it seemed like every time we turned around, she was taking pictures of our rear ends. :) ha ha ha ha You know I'm teasing, Mom. :)
I picked this one because we thought Mom's face looked like a cartoon character. The Boo's performance was excellent! All the people from her class choreographed a couple of pieces and danced in their class-mates pieces. Boo did one called "The Ladybug" that I particularly liked- it was an interpretation of a poem where one dancer was a girl who moved into a new empty apartment, and the other 4 dancers were the walls, windows and doors of the apartment. :) It was RAD. :) Don't laugh at me for using that 80's phrase....I'm bringing it back!! The performance was done in the dance studio with only a few chairs set up in the audience. It had a nice feel to be so close to the action, seeing the expression on the faces of the dancers. I'm sure it was a little strange for them to look out and see all of OUR faces and our reactions. :) I tried several times to catch the Boo's eye and get her to smile, but she stayed focused and didn't even look at me once. :) ha ha ha Good job, Boo! :)
Emma forgot to bring shoes on our trip...so she had to be carried for a lot of the time. While we were walking around Wal-mart taking "non-posed"pictures for Mom, I noticed how dirty Emma's feet were!! This is why I don't allow shoes in my house. :)
1 comment:
haha Emma is so funny. She's so cute and animated! I love it!
Post a Comment