March 26, 2008

Through Emma's Eyes

Emma tried out my camera today and walked all over the house taking pictures. Here are the ones that weren't blurry. Thank goodness for digital cameras! :) She wants one for her birthday now. It's funny that she looked at all these pictures once she was done taking- and LOVED them. :) So, here is what Emma wanted to take pictures of - from her point of view. If you didn't guess before, this top picture is of my feet. :)
The SpongeBob board game she wants to play first thing every morning. I get in trouble if I put it away when she's not looking. :)
The chair where we read stories together.
Emma's feet- slightly black from jumping on the trampoline.
The book she brought home from preschool. She was teaching me about taking care of our pets.
The sink in the new part of the house. I like this because it shows how she sees the world different than I do. I'm short, but she's shorter. :)
Emma asked for a glass of milk, and spent most of her time with it blowing bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment