May 13, 2008

Crazy about Facebook!

Everyone has been bugging me to get on Facebook! Well, I created a profile back in March and never thought about it again. I logged on today and got sucked in to the Facebook world. :) I've spent all day looking at the profiles of the people I knew back in high school. I don't understand it all....the groups and such that you can do...but I am hooked!

Speaking of Facebook- that is where I stole this picture of Ryan, one of my best friends in this life. :) Tomorrow is his 30th birthday! I met Ryan my first year in college at the Orem Institute.....I think he asked to borrow my pen in class. :)

Ryan is your best friend as soon as you meet him. He has a smile a mile wide that makes you smile even if you don't want to. :) He has a real heart of gold and he is a spiritual giant. :) When I think of the times we spent together in college, I remember those times as some of the very best of my life.

Thank you, Ry Ry, for being a true friend at all times. Thank you for all we learned together as we hiked and sat by the river and relaxed on the Temple lawn. Thank you for the LUF. :)

Happy Birthday, Friend! Love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lish, I really am glad you're finally on facebook. :) It really is a great invention. :) I enjoy reading your blogs. :) They're always insightful and sincere. Love ya.

Post a Comment