I missed writing about the Boo's birthday yesterday because I was busy at work. This is a cute picture of the Boo and Aunt Denise that was just recently taken at Johnny's wedding. I wanted to write something sweet about the Boo, but I'm in a funny mood today- so I'm going to write some funny/cute things about her. - Last year we trained for and ran the SG Marathon together. At about mile 23 when I wanted to die, Boo was jogging along beside me in her bee bopping way with a huge smile on her face. At that point she actually said, "Can we do this again next year???!!!!"
- Boo introduced me to Brian Regan. Got Boo? Cran-Boo!
- Boo sometimes cries so hard it sounds like she is laughing. :)
- One time we went hiking up Timp and Boo decided she was going to slide down one of the glaciers to make it down the trail a little faster. Well....she ended up sliding a lot faster than she planned....and as she screamed, we laughed. The funny part is that she threw up on her shirt. She will deny this!!! But we were all there.......
- Boo loves to give hugs to people- all people. I think that is cute. :)
- You know you've run a long way when you just HAVE to poo on the side of the road. (that one goes for all of us)
Today is Jaron's Birthday! What a sweet, cuter than heck, talented little boy. With his singing skills- he'll probably have a big time contract by the time he's 10. Emma loves Jaron- even though she finds it hard to share with him sometimes. :) She always says she misses him and can't wait to see him again. We love you, Jaron!!Oh, ya....the balloon animals. Emma got a book order book yesterday that was all about how to make balloon animals. We've spent the better part of our morning together blowing up balloons and attempting to follow the instructions in the book. :) We've popped about 20 balloons and scared ourselves every single time. :) I think we have finally mastered the snake and the dog. :) Come back tomorrow to see pics and video of Emma's preschool graduation. :)
1 comment:
Hey Lish. :) Thanks for the nice things you said..... It wasn't throw up. :) Anyway, I really enjoy getting to read your stuff.
Is your hair blonde now? It looks good.
That bunny does look real. :)
Love ya.
Post a Comment