This is a picture Emma took of me yesterday. She told me to make a confused face. :) It must be getting near summer because we had our first 100 degree day, the tomatoes are starting to get big, and it feels great to open the windows early in the morning for some fresh desert air. :) I put away all of my running pants and got out the running shorts!!! :) This also prompted a bet between me and DJ.....it's a two part bet. Whichever of us reaches our idea weight first gets dibs on the extra tax refund money. I want a greenhouse. DJ wants a trailer for the 4wheeler. Basically, we each want to lose 15 pounds. Cheer me on!!!! The second part is....if DJ hit 185 by his birthday, he can buy a new laptop. His old laptop is literally falling apart. If he doesn't hit 185- he can't get it. This is a good thing. We are trying to make healthier food choices as a whole. :)
Here's another sign of summer....one of my favorite flowers that bloom all through the summer came out just 2 days ago.
I put in this picture to make the Boo laugh. We bought this ceramic bunny to put in the front flower bed last summer. I tried to hide it amongst the flowers so it would look real. No one ever fell for it. He looks pretty real right now though, doesn't he, Boo? :)I work in the nursery at church now with such fun ladies! It's really been great getting to know some new people. Yesterday I was talking to one of the ladies who is a lot older than me- and she was so cute as she told of a new fun relationship in her life! It was like we were old high school buddies talking about a crush. :) I guess we need those kind of butterfly infatuation feelings all through life. Every woman wants to be found attractive, wants to be loved completely for who she is, wants to be held and kissed and feel the butterflies every once in a while. Cheers to my new friend who has found new love. :)
5 comments:
Wow! I didn't even recognize you with your highlighted hair. You look so good. Unfortunently you can't talk me into SGM because I missed the sign up date. So that is out. I'm struggling with my decision. I kind of want to run 10 marathons by the time I'm 30, but that would mean I would have to do another one soon. But at the same time, not having to get up and run this morning felt so good! It sounds like you are having fun in the jeep. It is fun to go out into the desert.
I love the hiding bunny. Nice new jeep, wow. Beautiful color. It looks like you have had some fun in it. Good Luck winning the bet. Chad has a killer diet, as in it will seriously kill you, but he lost a lot.
Hey, I love your hair! It's a good thing I looked at your blog today, because I noticed the date you wrote it was the 19th (yesterday), which made me realize that today is Boo's birthday! :)
YOUR HAIR IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!!
just thought you should know...maybe you can pursuade dad to let me get some highlights..he still won't let me!
love bubba
I second all those thoughts! Had to look at your pic twice to see how my beautiful lady has enhanced her appearance! It's brought a sort of light to you, it's great and a wonderful addition. Love you!
Post a Comment