May 24, 2008

Emma's Second and Final Preschool Graduation.

Emma's second year in preschool was a good experience for her. She was excited to go to school and learned quite a bit. She still has very little interest in learning her numbers....but we'll work on it this summer. Emma's teacher was nice enough to make a CD of pictures she had taken through the year. This is when they studied Dr. Suess. Ever since that day- Emma has loved making rhymes and reciting lines from the book "Green Eggs and Ham". :)
This was near Easter when they hatched baby chicks. Emma begged and begged to bring a chick home. I kept telling her our dogs would kill it. She said she would just keep it in a box in her room. YA RIGHT. Another kid in the class ended up taking the 6 chicks home to his farm. :)
Emma's Christmas picture.
This is when they took a field trip to the dentist and learned all about the dental tools. :) I love Emma's face here....but look at the expression on the face of the kid standing behind her. :)
Emma with the Easter bunnies.
I think this was Thanksgiving when they had their feast and learned about the Indians sharing their food with the Pilgrims. They got to make up their own feast. I got to go to the feast....and it was cute.
Here she is on graduation day with her teacher, Miss Toni. Praise her patience. I know Emma doesn't always follow the classroom rules! :) While she had Emma up there, she told a story about one day in class when they were making reindeer. They were gluing fuzzy red noses onto the reindeer faces and somehow.......Emma got on stuck up her nose. Miss Toni said, "Emma told me to please not call her mom on the ambulance!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment