I have always felt my dreams are meaningful...to me. :) I had two that were distinct that I wanted to write down before I forget them. 1. I was running in a race with a bunch of people. There were lots of obstacles that we all had to climb over during the race- obstacles that were purposely placed there, I thought because they looked like they were made of iron and plastic. While I ran and climbed over stuff, I was holding a large kitchen knife in my right hand. I noticed a friend running beside me at one point. My friend asked if they could hold the knife for me. I handed the knife over to my friend and we kept running.
2. The Dalai Lama came to visit me at my house. He was brought there by a large woman who seemed skeptical of me. He came to teach me something and the woman kept trying to get him to leave. I asked him a question and saw that he wanted to answer. Then he wanted to sign a book that I have (in real life written by him). Instead of signing his name, he wrote in blue ink, the word "BELIEVE".
If any of you are dream interpreters...please give me some insight. :)
2 comments:
I have no insight, but I am glad to know I am not the only one who has crazy dreams.
Obviously the Dali Lama was trying to tell you something important, important enough to come tell you directly in your dreams, even when a crazy fat lady was skeptical.
Post a Comment