July 7, 2008

Celebrate Jakey

Jakey is now the legal age that a teenager longs for.....old enough to drive. :) I remember when Jakey was born. He has always had a caring heart. As a little kid, he was always giving hugs and would console those who were sad. Jakey has always been creative- creating silly songs and making his own comics. (Bag Man and the people who have ultimate control over condiments :) ) When we visited home this weekend, Jakey and I took an early morning walk and I found out he likes performing in plays and doesn't like the 'Jonas sisters'. :) We walked past a cow that I can only describe as a "guard cow". It started mooing when it saw us coming and ran up to the fence like a dog would do. I was glad there was a strong fence between us or we might have been running for our lives from a mad cow. I don't know how fast cows can run- and I don't really want to find out that way.....especially wearing sandals. :)

DJ's sister had her baby boy, Benjamin, 4th of July morning. I was at work and she called me 0130 because she couldn't get a hold of her mom. :) I was sleeping, so I wasn't fully comprehending what she was saying- and by 0400 when I woke up, she had finally gotten in contact with her parents. How do I know?? I called and woke Craig up at around 0430 and he told me Heather had called them about 0230. :) Being programmed from birth not to call people during sleeping hours, I felt like a heel...but it was for a good purpose. :) We saw the baby yesterday- he looks unique from his brother and sister- very precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment