July 31, 2008

A Tag for Emma, from Jaron

1. What is something mom always says to you? "no" :)
2. What makes your mom happy? "when I hug her"
3. What makes your mom sad? "when I kick her"
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? "you don't MAKE me laugh- no, try tickling me and see if I laugh"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't know"
6. How old is your mom? Emma holds up her hands and flashes "10"s until she reaches 40.
7. How tall is your mom? "big! you're fat" and she giggles :)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "play with me?"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "do the bills"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "how 'bout you say, 'would you give it away or not give it away?'"
11. What is your mom really good at? "brushing my teeth"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "brushing my hair -well it hurts!"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "firefighter"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "chicken" she giggles :)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "i don't know"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "i don't know"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "eat lunch together"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we're both short...daddy told me to say that"
19. How are you and your mom different? "we both don't eat the same things"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "IKE, IKE, IKE"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "i don't know"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "the slushie store"

2 comments:

Heather said...

I loved it! I also loved how she and Jaron kinda had the same response to what our favorite food it. Jaron said mine was meat!

Anonymous said...

Their little answers are so much fun. I love how their little minds work. Emma was right you are both part of the short club, but I'm in it with you.

Post a Comment