July 6, 2008

...My Home Sweet Home

Time spent at home is always a kick. :) Now that Bubba is nearly a teenager, she HATES getting her picture taken. Here we are with 4 people trying to hold her down just to get one picture of her face. :)
Johnny tried....but this is as close as we got to a picture of Bubba.
Heather with Jaron.
Baby Ash- that kid has a tan!
Heather with Tay. I know she'll love me for putting this one in, but I just loved it so much. :)
Jaron and Emma....they kept fighting and making up and fighting again. In the end they screamed because they didn't want to leave each other. Jaron's joke of the day was, "you're the monkey's uncle?" Emma got a new swimming suit for $4 at the Disney store and insisted on putting it on as soon as we got in the car.
The boys went out to look for a BBQ pit at the park and came home with a BBQ that had to be put together. Last time DJ bought one of these, it took him a couple hours to put it together. With 3 men, I thought it would take longer.....but it only took them about 10 minutes. They were pretty impressed with themselves. :)
Three out of the 5 "J" brothers.


2 comments:

Sarah And John said...

So I Look Like I Am Totally Strangling Her. Haha. That Should Teach Her To Take Pics.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.....you people shuld just let me go through my teenage years How i want to!!!!UGH man i don't get my family

Bubba

Post a Comment