is one of the very best I've seen at Tuacahn! I wanted to sing along to all of the songs! We were in the front row- close enough to see the expressions on the faces of the actors, and even the spit as they sang forcefully! :) I had never seen the entire play before- is was funny, dramatic and sad. If I have a chance, I would love to see it again. I would have pictures, but Emma fell asleep just before the end and is completely unwakable in her first hour of sleep. :) She would have loved a picture or two with the characters. :)The picture here is of a creation Emma made. She told me it was a booby trap in case a bad guy broke into our house. I would tell you more, but she said it was a secret how it worked...so it's still sitting there on my bath tub. :)
Apparently, I am being bought and sold as a pet on Facebook? Whatev.
Me and Emma went to the dentist yesterday for our regular 6 month cleaning. All good for me...Emma has 5 cavities! When they told me, I felt this sense of shame, like I've failed Emma in teaching her how to brush properly! :) Maybe she isn't brushing long enough or hard enough or just not ENOUGH. So, I bought her some stuff that you swish around before you brush. It's supposed to stain your teeth blue (temporarily) to show kids where to brush. I thought it would be fun for her. I'll try it out too...just for funsies. :)
1 comment:
I love to hear what you and Emma do. It is so great that you guys have such a close relationship. I hope that stays for you. No, I don't have facebook. I barely know how to do blogs! I can't keep up on all this technology.
Post a Comment